Thursday, April 24, 2014

I'm a little weird...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So if you don't know already... I'm a little weird.  And that's not a bad thing.  Here are some of my quirks:

  • I have to shower before the gym.  I hate feeling dirty before I work out.
  • I have to shower before I do anything... go out, go to work, go to bed, ect.  I HATE feeling dirty.  Bleh!
  • I hate baths.  I always think the next time is going to be different, but each time I step foot in a tub it's like I'm a ham cooking in broth.  Don't even get me started on the oils you put in there.  Yea they smell great, but they leave you feeling like you are coated in butter.  And you know what that means...post bath shower.
  • I hate being sticky.  
  • I don't like the feeling of my bare feet touching the carpet.  Just the idea of it makes my teeth turn to jello.
  • I will binge eat potato chips until I explode.  

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I am one of those oils in the bath kind of girls. I have very dry skin though, so even after I get out of the shower I have to slather lotion or oil all over my skin or I will just feel itchy and uncomfortable.
    - Rachel @ With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have dry skin too, but I hate the feeling of anything oily on my skin. I try to use the lotions that have more of a "water" feeling on your skin, or a dry oil to moisturize. Anything heavy feeling sends me running, hahaha.
      -Tif

      Delete

);