Friday, April 25, 2014

#SingleLife



Man this week has been one crazy week.  Mostly because I have been living the single life.  No really...you don't believe me?  Well Josh left on Tuesday for a business trip and I have been living it up ever since.  Here is how my week went:

Tuesday
  • Took off work to party like a rock star since my man was away (actually we went to Monday night RAW the night before and I took off because I'm old)
  • Slept most the day because, well, I'm old and can't hang like I use to
  • Watched Grey's Anatomy (for 20 minutes until my power went out)
  • Realized it was only half the house that lost power, so I ran power cords all over my house to get the TVs, refirgerators, and internet working (you know, the important stuff)
  • Electric finally came back on around 3 AM (the dogs barked the entire time while the men worked outside ... UNTIL 3 AM!!!)
Wednesday
  • Worked hard ... partied harder
  • Naaaahhhh just kidding
  • Ate Ramen like a boss
  • Cleaned the bath tub, got a glass of wine, a good book, and decided to relax in a nice bath (check out the I'm a little weird  post to see how that went)
  • Went to bed around 9
  • HAD THE WHOLE BED TO MYSELF WHOOP WHOOP!!!!
Thursday
  • Planned on going to the gym
  • Came home to a dog in his crate covered in poop ... gym? ... nope, WINE!
  • CLEANING
  • WINE
  • CLEANING
  • WINE
  • Ramen
  • Grey's
  • Bed at 9 
I yea ... it was pretty much what I did when I was single. #SingeLife


No comments:

Post a Comment

);