Thursday, December 11, 2014

Latest Obsession - Stiletto Nails



My latest fashion obsession has been stiletto nails.  They are like the power nail of nails.  In fact the Queen Bee herself, Beyoncè, has been seen rocking this trend.  They are a mix of classy and sassy, sexy and sophisticated.  I think I will be making my way to the salon this evening to get my hands on this new fashion trend!



Want to see more stiletto nail designs?  Check out my Flashy Fingers board of my Pinterest page.  There you can find all my favorite nail trends!

Check out Tif's board Flashy Fingers! on Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. WOW they look great. I miss having nails I used to have them for 12 years before I had my two babies but it's just finding time to getting them done now. I will just look in awe at yours for now. Great color. Thanks for linking up to Share With Me Happy Holidays! #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like stiletto nails design.It is so pretty.It is a great color.I like your post very much.Thanks for sharing this information with us.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the stiletto nails. I've worn the same french square pink & white since like middle school and I really want to try these, except my nail guy says he cant do these and make them look good. Who do you go to in the area? I am in Pasadena/Curtis Bay, so I am in the area. Looking for someone who can do them for me & make them perfect - since I am a perfectionist about getting my nails done haha =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I use to work in Annapolis Acacia in the Annapolis mall did a great job! I never had stiletto nails from them, but I saw plenty of women come in and out of there with some fab stiletto nails. I also know a girl who goes to Ascensions Salon & Spa in Annapolis, and always rocks some fab stilettos (complete with any crazy design you will find off Pinterest). As for me, I currently go to Nail Trix in Baltimore (their McHenry Row location). I don't think you can go wrong with any of those places.

      Delete

);