Friday, January 9, 2015

KHWC15

Let me start by saying that if you don't already follow Katy Hearn (katyhearnfit) on Instagram, you should.  She is one of my absolute favorite fitness Instagrammers.  Not only does she have an amazing body, and booty, but she is very real and down to earth.  Katy is always willing to answer the questions of her 598K plus followers, and post videos and workout tips that they request.



Katy offers seasonal fitness challenges, and I have decided to bite the bullet and enroll in Katy Hearn's Winter Challenge 2015.  This could not have been a better decision!  The 8 week program hasn't even started yet, and I'm flooded with online support from girls across the country!  Check back in for updates on my Winter Challenge and follow me on Instagram to see my full transformation!






No comments:

Post a Comment

);