Monday, March 3, 2014

I ♥ NYC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Oh New York!  I have to say, I really enjoyed my trip.  New York is a very unique city, with an amazing culture. I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I went to New York, considering I already live in a city, Baltimore.  But Baltimore is nothing like New York.  

Everyone always says, "everything is bigger in New York", but they weren't kidding.

Each part of NYC is different from Time Square, to Brooklyn, to Manhattan.  And I know we only visited a small portion of it in our time there.  I honestly think the city is for people with ADD like me, who always needs something to do (because there is never a shortage).  The city is open 24/7.  There is never a shortage of 99 cent pizza or 75 cent bagels (all of which are awesome! - But you have to try the Artichoke Pizza).

And there is ALWAYS a chance for a photo opp where ever you go!

A walk in Central Park with our friends (amazing hosts).

The other half looking handsome in a candid.





Our friend's dog for a walk (Camden is a sweetheart).







No comments:

Post a Comment

);