Wednesday, February 26, 2014

NYC Weekend - Trendy? or Fashion Flop?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
So I'm going to NYC this weekend to visit some friends who moved up there last year annnnnnddd  I feel like I have NOTHING to wear.  I mean, I have clothes, but nothing that screams, "HEY I'M COOL!  I'M ALL NYC AND TRENDY!"  My clothes scream, "I have a ton of crap that I don't know how to match, but I some how throw it together and it looks good (most of which comes out to of the dirty laundry -- it's okay, I smell it first)".  

So, anyways, I went on Polyvore and decided to come up with what I thought looked NYC and trendy.  This is what I came up with...

NYC trendy


I think I might have a few of these things laying around (maybe not the exact name brand, but a good knockoff).  

So, after all of my research (which was about a good hour on Pinterest and Polyvore) I have decided that anything black is the way to go.  So I will be filling my over night bag with anything that makes me look Emo.  Also, I found that the staples to any outfit are a beanie, some simple black shades, and some weird jewelry.  Also, if you find a shirt with a random word on it you are GOLDEN!  

Alright fellow bloggers...wish me luck!  I promise to post pics of my fashion fail when I return.




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11814357/?claim=pynzkjuu9s9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

);