Wednesday, February 12, 2014

House Wife

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
So I have to admit, I love being a house wife.  I love the days I get to work from home and clean the house, prepare dinner, and surprise my fiance.  Today I am baking cookies.
Yes, cookies out of a tub are considered baking.
You do have to bake them...RIGHT?!
 I'm not just baking cookies to surprise him with a delicious treat when he comes home though, I want the house to smell amazing.  You know, that "I just baked something" smell.  Good thing my Joe Corbie's order just came in at work.  I'm not the best baker in the world.  Actually, I'm not good at all.  Baking is alot like chemistry.  You have to follow the recipe exactly how it states, or you will find yourself having an epic fail.  Luckily for me, chemistry and baking aren't' exactly the same.  If I screw up following the recipe in baking I won't end up blowing anything up, or melting my skin off with acid.  (Side note:  I'm good at the analytical side of chemistry...I'm too impatient for the applied side.  Which explains my baking skills) 
Welp all...WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

);